Login       My Wishlist
  My Cart
$0.00 / 0 items
 
Knock Knock
Your Lawn Only Better
 
International Access
Global Shipping Options Available
  Our Catalog   Outdoor Lighting

Yahe LED Flood Light, 200W Super Bright White 6000K, Indoor Outdoor High Power 4 LED Chips, Waterproof IP65 120-Degree Beam Angle Security Spotlights For Garden Yard Party Playground Etc 85V-265V


Free Shipping Included! Yahe LED Flood Light, 200W Super Bright White 6000K, Indoor Outdoor High Power 4 LED Chips, Waterproof IP65 120-Degree Beam Angle Security Spotlights For Garden Yard Party Playground Etc 85V-265V by YAHE at Knock Knock. MPN: led0002. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. YAHE Super Brightness LED Flood Light is a part of YAHE continuing pursuit for creating highly efficient and convenient products for our customers.


Product Description

YAHE Super Brightness LED Flood Light is a part of YAHE continuing pursuit for creating highly efficient and convenient products for our customers. New craft of LED chips provide Super Brightness.
Super Brightness:
YAHE floodlight brightness is 20000 LM, high efficiency and low consumption: 90% of the energy transform into visible light, ordinary incandescent only have 20% of electricity transform into visible light, and the other 80% of the energy transform into heat energy resources which is a great waste for limited resources. So we can provide super brightness and shadow-free lighting for you.
Green environmental:
LED flood light has a health ray of light,and NO UV/IR and NO Radiation and NO Pollution and does not contain mercury and lead and other harmful elements which can benefit from recycling. It will not produce electromagnetic interference.
BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE:
3 year warranty(return and refund back for customers within 90 days)Any question, pls feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24hours.
No idea how to Install?
So easy! An excellent metal bracket on the light body, helps you install it flexibly. Choose an angle you want, then tighten up the screws on both side of the bracket. The lamp body can be adjusted 150°.
Attention:
1.Plug and switch is not waterproof,please keep it dry when in use.
2. No sensor function.
3.Do not watch the bulb directly when it's working, to prevent hurting your eyes.
Specification:
Power: 200 Watts
Light Color: White:6000k-7000k
Waterproof rate: IP65
Lifespan time: 50,000 hours
Work Voltage : 85~265V/AC 50/60HZ
Beam angle: 120 degree
Dimensions: 385X160X285mm (15.1X6.3X11.2inches)
Certificate: CCC & CE & RoHS
Package included:
1 pcs 200W led floodlight(without plug)

Features & Highlights

  • SUPER BRIGHT OUTDOOR SECURITY LIGHT: 4 pcs high power Epistar chips, 6000k-7000K white,20,000 lumen output, high efficiency and low consumption such as 90% of the energy transform into visible light, but ordinary incandescent only have 20% of electricity transform into visible light, and the other 80% of the energy transform into heat energy resources which is a great waste for limited resources. Worldwide voltage. AC 85-265V.
  • GREAT POVER SAVING: High quality aluminum,great power saving , great replacement for the halogen bulb,HPS lamp,etc. Just like a High efficient energy-saving light in the same brightness circumstances, LED High efficient energy-saving light only consume 1 kWh for 1000 hours, but ordinary incandescent consume 1 kWh for 17 hours, ordinary energy-saving lamps consume 1 kWh for 100 hours. Save 70% -80% of the electricity.
  • EXTREMELY LONG LIFESPAN: Service life >50,000hrs Waterproof drive power with IC drive current protection which can reduce the impact of current on the lamp body to protect the lamp life longer. IP65 waterproof standard, dust prevention, anti-thunder, anti-explosion, anti-corrosion, NO UV/IR and NO Radiation and NO Pollution no lead or mercury, no harmful emissions 120ºWide beam angle, 50-70 square meters range of illuminate Excellent heat dissipation.
  • NO FLICKER, MORE HEALTHY: CE and ROHS certification. Using IC wide pressure and DC power supply drive to filter residual AC voltage effectively. It can protect our eyes effectively. And ordinary lights are AC drive, it will appear flicker inevitably which will be harm of your eyes. No shadow, no glare, no strobe, no eye strain. three lines (zero line, ground line, fire line), three installation methods (ceiling type, socket type, bracket type); 3 years warranty, exchange parts.
  • PERFECT FOR INDOOR OUTDOOR LIGHTING: Can light anywhere you want to lights likes garden, courtyard , parking lot, warehouse, square, billboards, sports grounds, sports center, industrial zone, terminals, ports, construction sites, factories, highways, railway tunnels, bridges, monument, hotel and so on. It also can brighten the outside of your house for festival decorations.

Additional Information

Manufacturer:YAHE
Brand:YAHE
Color:black
Model:led-26
Part Number:led0002
Publisher:YAHE
Studio:YAHE
MPN:led0002
UPC:766330185298
EAN:0766330185298
Item Size:6.3 x 11.2 x 11.2 inches
Package Weight:0.35 pounds
Package Size:2.76 x 1.42 x 1.42 inches

Yahe LED Flood Light, 200W Super Bright White 6000K, Indoor Outdoor High Power 4 LED Chips, Waterproof IP65 120-Degree Beam Angle Security Spotlights For Garden Yard Party Playground Etc 85V-265V by YAHE

Buy Now:
Yahe LED Flood Light, 200W Super Bright White 6000K, Indoor Outdoor High Power 4 LED Chips, Waterproof IP65 120-Degree Beam Angle Security Spotlights For Garden Yard Party Playground Etc 85V-265V

Brand: YAHE
Condition: New
Lead Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
Availability: In Stock
$125.00


Quantity:  

 


View More In Outdoor Lighting.

 


Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?


If you have any questions about this product by YAHE, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.

First Name:
Last Last:
Email Address:
Your Message:

Related Best Sellers


By AMMON
mpn: AM2040W, ean: 0650434469340,
About us: Brand: AMMONWe are a professional LED Light manufacturer, established in 2008, specializing in researching, developing and producing LED series products. Our products are distributed throughout the world, we warmly welcome clients for negot...

By Viugreum
mpn: JPD6PT200WB110V, ean: 0602391930142,
About Viugreum We are determined to give customers excellent products and the best service. Description Name : 250W LED Flood Light (Daylight White) Classification : Floodlight Products (Series 6) Suitable for outdoor lighting, gardens, basements,...

By AMMON
mpn: AM2040W, ean: 0650434469357,
About us: Brand: AMMON We are a professional LED Light manufacturer, established in 2008, specializing in researching, developing and producing LED series products. Our products are distributed throughout the world, we warmly welcome clients for neg...

By AMMON
mpn: AM2040W, ean: 0650434469333,
☀️SUPER BRIGHT OUTDOOR SECURITY LIGHT 4 pcs high quality chips, 20,000 lumen output, high efficiency, low consumption. AC 85-265V, worldwide voltage. ☀️EXTREMELY LONG LIFESPAN Service life up to 50,000 hours. IP65 waterproof standard, safety ...

By LAPUTA
mpn: LAPUTA-G001, ean: 0603338345784,
LAPUTA series products are exclusively selling by LAPUTA, others are knockoff. The 200W Floodlight Quad-Power LED offers an affordable and versatile solution to existing energy-guzzling HID fixtures. The 200W flood will replace Metal Halide, Mercury ...

By Viugreum
mpn: JPD5PT200W110V_33, ean: 0602391930227,
About Viugreum We are determined to give customers excellent products and the best service. Description Name : 200W LED Flood Light (Daylight White) Classification : Floodlight Products Suitable for outdoor lighting, gardens, squares, billboards,...

By Hypergiant
mpn: Hypergiant_spot_01, ean: 0713923581173,
Description : This quickfit 12W led landscape garden lights set AC/DC 12V or DC 24V safe outdoor work voltage,super warm white(850lm) led lights best choice for illuminating your garden pathway,outdoor step,driveways &flower beds . Thick casting alu...

By Litom
mpn: LTCD085AB, ean: 0714874184079,
Solar Lights54 LED Solar Light: Equipped with 54 super bright LED lights, it provides excellent illumination of up to 800 lumens, which is far brighter than other similar LED solar lights.. Unique Wide Angle Design: With 3LEDs setup on both sides of ...

By Winter Wonder Lane
ean: 0720061845784,
Make a beautiful display in your yard this holiday season with this gorgeous deer family set. The white hues paired with gold bows bring out the true beauty in the season. Set includes a lighted buck, doe and fawn....



Privacy Policy / Terms of Service
© 2018 - knockknock.co. All Rights Reserved.